Body positivity is SO important

Being truly confident with your body is something that everybody struggles with. Even if they seem like they don't. We try and alter our bodies to make ourselves look and feel better. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't,

Peoples opinions have a huge impact on you. No matter what your body shape is like, there will always be something wrong with it, According to the nasty people who criticize you. It's easy to do so on social media. You type the message and it's done. The damage is done. The amount of times that I have been called fat and ugly and all the rest over social media is ridiculous. No one can see how much it damages your self esteem. Some people will say it to your face, they will witness at least some of how much these cruel words hurt you. And some people just say it behind your back, but it always finds its way to you. There's no escaping it.

It would be so much easier if there was a filter on life, to block out the words that hurt you. But there's not. So we have to find a way to ignore those words and continue to live our life. The one thing that everybody has to accept is that everyone's body is different and they're all beautiful. If you're not personally attracted to that body type then that's your own ordeal, but you don't have to damage somebody because of that. Someone else will find that body type beautiful.

I personally struggle with body confidence and it is a very long process to even be able to get to a certain point of confidence. Some people would say my body is curvy or thick, but I see myself as fat. But I'm learning to be okay with that. I tend to feel uncomfortable with my boobs, which sounds so stupid since people would love to have big boobs. But if I'm wearing a top that has cleavage I just feel uncomfortable. And I'm trying to get over that. I will get over that eventually.

One thing that I love to do is look through body positivity tags on Twitter and Instagram, because you can see people with different body types rocking the body they have, They all look amazing, and I don't even know them but I feel proud. I love telling people that they're beautiful (and everything along them lines) because I know that a simple comment like that can make someone feel so good about themselves. And they do look beautiful, we need to be kind to each other more instead of tearing each other down.

We all have different bodies and we all have beautiful bodies.


Snapchat-Laurenjparsons
Instagram- laur.saunders
Twitter- @Fvckcobain

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 11:My Waxing experience

Day 4-Fav Netflix series

Things to do in the new year