The Further EP review

 







The Further are a newly made band who can easily be compared to bands like The Smiths,  Suede, Manic Street Preachers etc. The band is made up of Peter Backler, Barrington Mole and James Dowse. Barrington (band member) was kind enough to send me the EP to feature and let me tell you. I was not disappointed.

I can easily say that Cling 2 me is my favourite from the EP. The whole thing has such a feel good vibe to it. It's the sort of record that you can easily listen to whilst doing coursework or other things. I love the whole sound to this EP. It sounds classic-if you can describe it as classic. You can tell that they're not trying too hard to be just like other artists. They're original and I like it.



Ordinary- This is one of those songs that makes me feel like a badass bitch! It can most definitely be used for a sound track. Not to mention that the song is incredibly catchy. I love it!

Cling 2 Me- It has such an Arctic Monkeys vibe to it! I am seriously obsessed with this song, it definitely shows off their musical talent. The lyrics are amazing!

Suffocate yourself- It has such a beautiful melody to it. I can imagine some contemporary dancers doing a dance to this, which is a compliment I swear! The lyrics are some of the most beautiful lyrics I've heard in a long time.

I have such high hopes for this band! Their EP comes out on the 30th of May and is available on iTunes for £2.97 also it is released wordwide on Sub Records! Get down to the Hairy Dog Derby on the 4th June for a FREE EP!So make sure you get buying and support this amazing band! You can follow them on Twitter @TheFurtherUk

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4-Fav Netflix series

Day 11:My Waxing experience

Day 2-I Am Malala review