Princess Jasmine inspired look



I've decided that this year I'm going to do a lot more inspired looks,so I'm going to start off with Princess Jasmine.  

First of all I started off with my foundation( as usual) the foundation I used was by the brand B and it was the radiant one. This is found in Superdrug. I then applied my pressed powder and I used my Miss Sporty one because this one gives great coverage and it makes me look more tan. For blusher (this is one of the things I noticed about Princess Jasmine,that she has rosy-ish cheeks) I used BellaPierre in shade desert rose. I only applied a small amount as I didn't want to go fully over board and Princess Jasmine doesn't have massively rosy cheeks.

For eyes,I started off with eye shadow. I used the first shade in the revolution palette then added the second shade around the corner of my eye and to the crease. When I was looking at pictures of Princess Jasmine I noticed she doesn't have bold eyeshadow,so I thought them shades fit perfectly. The eyeliner was very tricky because she doesn't have bold eye liner but it's definitely there.I had to copy the eyeliner,which was hard.But if you follow the line of your eyes then add a long-ish wing to the end it will be fine! I would suggest looking at pictures of Princess Jasmine for this. Then I added mascara,but I wanted to make my eyelashes as natural looking as possible. I didn't feel that she had extremely bold lashes. For eyebrows I used my normal
eyebrow stuff as it was my shade.

Now for the exciting part:lipstick. I got a 2True lipstick and a MUA lipstick (2True was in shade 2 and MUA was in shade Juicy). I applied the 2True to the bottom lip then the MUA to the top lip,then I rubbed them together to get a beautiful pink shade. The good thing about this aswell is that it moisturises your lips at the same time!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4-Fav Netflix series

Day 11:My Waxing experience

Things to do in the new year