Chapter 2

I suppose you want to know what happened-don't you? After I received the letter I immediately rung up my boyfriend,Kyle, and he came round 10 minutes later. I was frantic and he gave me his car savings,which was £3000. I was so grateful, but I still had no idea how I was going to get the other £7000. I sold some of my expensive jewellery,my gadgets,most of my things.This gave me an extra £4000. I was desperate,you need to understand this. That's why I did what I did. 

It wasn't major prostitution,I swear. I never had sex with them,I just did what I had to to get the 3 grand. Most of the men were rich which was good so they paid well. I know it was bad, you don't have to give me that look. The men it happened with were rich,so they paid well.I didn't actually have to do much. I am ashamed though,but it didn't end there I guess.The rest just wasn't voluntary.

My mum?Yeah she died.I gave them the money on time and exactly where they wanted it.They didn't care though. That's when I realised that I was dealing with something much more. 

Kyle found out and he weren't happy,but he understood. He told my friend Ally and she was disappointed. She was more than disappointed. She wanted to tell the police,but I knew once the police found out things would get more complicated. They would do more.

And they did do more. This was the start of the end.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4-Fav Netflix series

Day 11:My Waxing experience

Things to do in the new year