The doll that aged

Something that I really want to add to my blog is stories about crime, paranormal stuff. Strange stuff that I find so fascinating that I want to share with everybody. I thought I'd start by sharing this, because after I found about it I've been constantly thinking.

The most obvious thing that you can buy your child is a doll, which is clearly what this couple did. Like most children do, she outgrew the doll and it was quickly forgotten about and put in their loft. When they placed the doll in the loft it was in good condition, and it is no shock that everything ages. Colours fade, things become rusty, sometimes an arm falls off. Simple stuff. But this doll aged like a human. Like a legitimate human.

 They found this doll around 11 years after it was put in the loft, and the only way they realised it was that specific doll was by its clothing. It is said that they felt some sort of spirit whilst looking at its eyes. Nobody knows where this doll is now, as it has been passed on through different owners. I know I wouldn't want to keep that doll.

So here are my questions; was it anything to do with th material it was made with? Was it a tester doll? Was it something demonic that caused it? How did it age like that? Did it feel like a doll still?

The thing that baffles me is if the doll has simply rotted how did it rot like that? There were wrinkles and that's definitely not right. I personally believe there's something more than the obvious. There's definitely something paranormal about this, or maybe even witchcraft? I really hope one day we find out the truth of how this happened, but until then let our imaginations go wild.

Leave me your thoughts below, I'd love to know what you all think!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 11:My Waxing experience

Day 4-Fav Netflix series

Things to do in the new year