Interview tips

Recently I went for an interview and I spent two days preparing for it. I really want this job,if you can't tell already. I am still yet waiting to find out whether I got the job or not. Fingers crossed though.
I thought that I would give you guys some tips as it's really important to be prepared for your interviews.

1-Do your research. If the company has a website then go on it and gather as much information as you can. If it's a retail place look at what they sell,any deals that are going on and their best sellers.You're likely to be asked if you know anything about the company.

2-Look appropriately. You don't want to be overdressed or underdressed. Think about what company you're applying for. If it's for a store like New Look,Topshop etc then wear fashionable clothes.If it's for a office job then wear smart clothing. You don't want to turn up to a New Look interview wearing a suit,you'll look too overdressed. Also,try not to overdo your make up.Keep it natural and nice!

3- Think about what questions you're likely to be asked and how you are going to answer them. Most employers will ask you to tell them about yourself. Make it as applicable to the job as you can.Tell them about your ambitions and why it links to the job.Employers love that.

4 Be confident. Be smiley and make yourself seem like the perfect candidate for the job. Make eye contact, try not to be shy. If you get the job they'll want you to be confident anyway.

Good luck to anyone who has any interviews that may be coming up! 

Also,I have a Twitter and an Instagram for my blog and both are laurensaunblog  if you want to give them a follow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4-Fav Netflix series

Day 11:My Waxing experience

Things to do in the new year