Wilkinson's sensitive skin range

I was shopping around a month or two ago and I went into the local wilkinsons to look at what skin stuff they have. Turns out they actually have their own range and for 95p per thing,I couldn't resist buying them.

I brought a cleanser,toner, moisturiser and their face wipes.The face wipes where 20p a pack.Honestly,I wasn't expecting much.

Now,it has become my skin care routine. A round of applause for Wilkinsons please.

Let's start with the face wipes,because that's what I do with my routine. I was expecting them to be dry like most cheap wipes are,but they weren't and they had the right amount of fluid on them. They're soft on the skin, obviously not as good as the more expensive wipes such as simple ones that are around £1-£2. But if you're on a budget(or not) try them. For 20p you can't go wrong. They got my make up off so well I was so impressed and they're not harsh on your skin.

The cleanser is also incredible, you put some on a cotton wool pad then just clean your face with it.There's no hot water or anything involved,it's as simple as that. It was so risky for me to try these because almost everything burns my skin (I have really sensitive skin if you can't already tell) but I didn't react at all. It cleansed my skin so wel and left my skin feeling so soft. It's fragrance free and alcohol free which is great because I think that's what makes people's skin react to things even more.

Next is the toner, for me this works like micellar water (I've tried this and the Garnier micellar water and it does the same for my skin). Sometimes I just use this and don't bother with the cleanser. It leaves your skin feeling so hydrated and clean I wasn't expecting it at all.

Lastly,I use the sensitive skin moisturiser. it comes in a slim tube which is great for travelling,but it works so well for your skin. You don't need to put much on at all. I love it.

The whole range (that I use and have mentioned) costs £3.05 all together and I think that is an absolute bargain. It is called the skin therapy range (the wipes are just function wilkinsons ones) and it has most definitely become my whole routine.I don't think I will be changing it anytime soon.

Thank you Wilkos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 11:My Waxing experience

Day 4-Fav Netflix series

Things to do in the new year