Ok Bouquet




I was lucky enough to be sent some flowers from the company Ok Bouquet. Ok Bouquet are a company who sell bouquets of flowers and they're absolutely beautiful. 

The delivery service was very quick. It gives you the option to track your order and gives you an hour slot of when your order will arrive.So you haven't got to sit around all day. The flowers came in a giant box and immediately I knew that it was going to be a giant bouquet. I'm not going to lie I did have some struggle removing the flowers from the packaging,but it shows how secure they were.They came in immaculate condition. 



The roses were such a beautiful deep red colour,which enhances my 'dark side'. I loved how they gave you more of an option of what colours you wanted your roses. I'm not going to lie,I injured myself putting them in the case.Aka I had thorns. 

The flowers smell so fresh and they have such a calming scent to it. I had to put the flowers in 2 different vases because the bouquet was so big.I'm not complaining though,my Mum got a free bunch of flowers as well now.


I will definitely be ordering some flowers soon,they make brilliant presents. 

Be sure to check out their website http://www.okbouquet.com/ 

Their Twitter- @okbouquet
Their Instagram-okbouquet 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things to do in the new year

Day 11:My Waxing experience

Day 4-Fav Netflix series