The Garnier Botanical Rose range review!

I think that skin care is extremely important. I don't know about you guys but if my skin is feeling healthy and cleansed then I do feel very happy and beautiful. So I'm constantly in the shops or online looking for new things to make my skin better than it is.Admittedly,it's rubbish. Despite how much I try to make it better, I guess I just haven't found all of the right products for my skin yet. And that's okay. The things I'd do for clear skin that isn't red and blotchy all the time though(if you have any suggestions at all then leave them in a comment below!).

Anyway, I'm pretty sure the majority of people have used Garnier's miceller water.It's everywhere. And so many people love it,including me. A couple of months ago they released a couple of new ranges, and I just had to buy the rose water one. I managed to get the whole range for just £8 in Boots. The range includes a cleanser, toner and moisturiser.

So I use the cleanser by putting it on a cotton pad and just doing the general expected thing, then do the same with the toner. As I think that using the toner gets rid of any excess dirt and oil that the cleanser didn't manage to get. And I can easily say that the toner itself is one of the best toners that I have used. Obviously, it didn't get rid of my red blotchiness on my face but I didn't expect it to. I'm not 100% sure what will even help it, but it does really cleanse my skin. Since I have extremely sensitive skin and this range is designed for sensitive skin it does wonders for me. Although, I don't use this every day as I think that I need something that cleanses my skin a bit more intensely if I've been wearing heavy make up or just had a busy day in general. But this range is definitely not harsh on your skin and is going to be my go to easy-cleansing, and for when I stay somewhere.

Now for the moisturiser. This is the best damn moisturiser I have ever used. As someone who has extremely oily skin I do find it difficult to find one that's not too oily. And some of the oil-free ones just don't work for me.  It is a very light moisturiser, a little goes a long way. It keeps my skin feeling soft all the time and I would 100% recommend this!

Overall, I loved this range so so much.
http://www.boots.com/garnier/garnier-skincare/garnier-skincare-moisturisers/garnier-skin-active-naturals-rose-moisturiser-10229282

Twitter- Laurensaunblog
Instagram- laur.saunders
Email- laurensaunblog@yahoo.co.uk

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 11:My Waxing experience

Day 4-Fav Netflix series

Things to do in the new year