September favourites

September is such a frustrating month; you start school, the weather is constantly changing temperature, you never know what to wear, etcetera etcetera. Surely there is a way to make the painful month a little less painful. Sadly, I have not found that yet.

My favourites for this month range from candles, lipsticks, eye shadows, shower gels and even books. Just to clarify, most of my favourites will consist of these style products or a similar range. Lets get started.

My first favourite for this month is the 'Palmolive Feel Glamorous shower scrub' in the scent blackberry, bourbon vanilla and dragon fruit. I'm a big fan of fruity scents, especially berry scents. It's a very strong scented shower gel/scrub, but not so strong that you don't want to use it. It has little beads that you actually can't see, but the scrub leaves your skin feeling very refreshed and smooth. The packaging of this product is petit and handy and it is 250 ml. I would definitely recommend this product.

For candles, I am loving the orange sorbet scent. I can't remember where I bought it from, but it's a sweet but strong scent. They burn very well too and they don't burn very fast so they last a long time. The scent lingers around in the room for a long time, so you don't have to burn it a lot for it to have impact on your room.

I am sure you're aware, but it's now autumn-which means autumnal make up time! Firstly, my favourite lipstick for this month is  'Reckless by Revolution', this lipstick is shockingly cheap. It is a deep red shade, which I find works for Autumn and Winter. Admittedly, the lipstick doesn't stay on for a very long time. I'd say it lasts a couple of hours before you have to top it up. I love Revolution make up, I find that it has beautiful shades and looks beautiful on, it also lasts a while. You can buy this range from Superdrug.

My favourite eyeshadow for this month is the 'Revolution palette in shade 3'. This has some beautiful Autumnal shades in it, and is a much cheaper version of the Naked palette by Urban Decay. The eye shadow lasts all day, or tops 6 hours, but to make sure I'd put on eye primer. Which Revolution do for £2.50 I believe.

Now for books, I have two favourites. I won't go into too much detail about them because I tend to ramble on about books, and one of them is going to be in my next blog (so look out for that).
The first one is 'The Shock Of The Fall by Nathan Filer', I'm a huge fan of books written from the perspective of a mentally ill person. This book is an emotional rollercoaster, it will have you hooked and you will love every word in it. The next book is 'Earthfall by Mark Walden', if you like sci-fi you will like this. It's about an alien invasion and a bunch of 14-15 year old teenagers who are desperate to survive. I was hooked from the first page and will definitely be buying more of his books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4-Fav Netflix series

Day 11:My Waxing experience

Things to do in the new year