I use WHAT for a setting spray?

This is no surprise to hear that I discovered this on YouTube from Becca Lammin, and since I discovered this it has been my go to setting spray! Like anyone, I love a good bargain and I'm constantly looking for cheaper alternatives because if you can look hot for less-that's what I'm going to do.

This is supposedly a dupe for the Mac fix plus, which I have never used so I personally can't vouch for that. So, here's what it is-the simple toner. I put it in a spray bottle, and it works like a dream. The only problem I have with it is that it leaves your face very very wet. But I use a beauty blender to dab it into my skin and honestly my make up lasts ALL day.

It started off with how similar the ingredients for the Mac fix plus and the Nivea toner were, but when I was shopping for this I noticed that the Simple toner was exactly the same ingredient wise. So I went with the cheaper alternative.

If you haven't used this already, definitely do! You wont regret it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 11:My Waxing experience

Day 4-Fav Netflix series

Things to do in the new year