Day 4-Fav Netflix series


Since it's now Winter and all you really want to do is cuddle up on the sofa with a hot drink,snacks and watch TV (or read a book). I thought that I would share my favourite Netflix series aswel as a couple that aren't actually on Netflix.

Pretty Little Liars!This is most probably my favourite TV series. Every episode is filled with intense action and it's all about 'A' and their torturous actions towards 4 teenage girls. If you have never seen it then definitely watch it!

The Vampire Diaries! This show is bloody amazing! Not to mention there is a few hotties in the show aka Damon and Stefan. There is so many storylines and they don't waste time to start the new storyline. It's honestly incredible!

American Horror Story! If you love all creepy shows just like me then you will love this show. Each season is differed and has a completely different storyline. Apparently they're linked somehow but I haven't figured it out yet. For me Murder House was the best season,but they're all really good.

Once Upon A Time! This show took me a while to get into,but once I did I was hooked. There is sooooo many different 'plot twists' it definitely keeps you wanting to watch the next episode. This show is about fairy tales,so there is characters like Snow White,Prince Charming,The Evil Queen,Rumple Stiltskin,etc. It's a great series.

Scream! Oh my god I love this show! I watched the season in around 2 days and I don't regret any decisions. It's a bit like the slasher movie Scream but it's a bit different too. All I can say is I cannot wait for the next season.

Those are my favourite seasons and hopefully you will enjoy them too.





Comments

  1. I love AHS and The Vampire Diaries! I've not watched the others, I'll have to give them a go! Great post x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 11:My Waxing experience

Things to do in the new year