Top 5 candle scents

Who doesn't love the smell of burning, scented wax? Now I know I've phrased that in a weird way, but lets be honest. Everyone loves candles. They look nice and smell nice; it's a win-win situation. The only problem with candles is that one person may love a specific scent whilst another may hate it. So just a piece of advice, unless you know that person likes that scent or you know them well enough to know what scents they like. Steer clear from buying them as presents. However, I'm pretty sure everyone I've bought candles for have loved them. And I've never heard anyone moan about a scent that someone has bought them. So just buy it, go for it.
Candles look beautiful anywhere. I personally like to have mine on my bedside table or on my desk. I think that it's a great place to put them. Just a piece of advice-be careful. Make sure that you won't knock them over, or that the flame won't catch onto something. The last thing you want is to set something on fire (other then your candle).

Lets get started.

1. Vanilla. This is literally my favourite ever scent. My friend bought me a cute little candle that said something about friends on it and it was vanilla scented. I loved it. The good thing about vanilla scented candles is that they last forever. As it's such a strong scent you don't have to light it a lot. It sticks around in the room for a while before you have to relight it.  You can buy vanilla scented candles anywhere. I know for a fact that Yankee Candle have vanilla scent (what scent don't they have?). But if you're looking for something a little cheaper, look around in local gift shops, or any shops, or even Amazon.

2. Berry scent. I don't have any specific berry scent that I like. To be honest it changes throughout the seasons. In summer I love a strawberry scented candle, and in autumn and winter I love a wild berry scent. Fruity scents are so refreshing and they even last a while too. Berry scents are the sort that you love to be around. Too much of it doesn't make you feel sick. You can also buy these anywhere, like vanilla scents I'd recommend Yankee Candles, shops or Amazon.

3. Salted caramel. Another one of my friends bought me 3 different scented Yankee Candles. They have literally scented everything they come in touch with. One of them was salted caramel. It's a very strong, beautiful, and sweet. However, it's not ridiculously sweet. This scent will last a long long time. Especially if you get a Yankee Candle one.

4. Fireside treats. This is also another one of the candles my friend got me. It is a beautiful marshmallow scented candle. If you love the smell that you get when you're roasting some marshmallows over a fire then get it. It's such a sweet scent, but not one that is quite sickly. I don't think that this scent will last as long as perhaps salted caramel or vanilla, but it's definitely worth the purchase. This is a Yankee Candle, but if you do a bit of searching around then I'm sure you could find a cheaper one.

5. Orange sorbet. I was searching for a birthday card for my mum and I found a little candle section. I couldn't resist, I had to buy myself some. I bought a normal rose one (I wouldn't purchase that one again) and a little pack of orange sorbet scented tealights, I have a cute little tealight holder so I knew I had to buy some. This scent is fruity but sweet. As they're tealights they don't last a very long time but the scent was beautiful. You don't have to light it for long for it to have an impact on the room, I would definitely recommend this. I bought them from card factory , but you can probably find them somewhere else.

If you want to find some new scents then have a look around in random little shops, or get Yankee Candles. I'd recommend buying a little tart one before you buy the massive one. Just to make sure that you like the scent. The tarts are around £2 and you can probably buy a oil burner in a little shop. If there's any candle scents that you'd suggest then leave a comment suggesting which ones.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4-Fav Netflix series

Day 11:My Waxing experience

Things to do in the new year