How I wash my brushes

Something that I've noticed whenever I'm looking at comments on beauty guru's pages is that people always ask for them to share their brush-washing routine. Sooo I thought that I'd share mine. It may be helpful, it may not be.

The main product that I use to wash my brushes is face wash. It doesn't matter how cheap or expensive it is, because it's not going to make you break out or anything. I like to use the ones that don't quite work on my skin, so I'm not really spending any money. I also use a brush egg that I found on Ebay for 99p. Bargain! It helps the process so much!
 

I tend to clean my brushes in the evening and leave them to dry over night. I would definitely not recommend blow drying your brushes as the brushes are only plastic and they will burn. It's not worth ruining your brushes over.

So at first I wet the brushes with warm water, dip it in some face wash then clean the brushes in a circular motion against the brush egg. Then rinse off the water and voila-clean brush!

I will post a before and after picture on my Instagram so make sure you follow that laurensaunblog 

Also, I have a 20% discount code for Coconut Lane. They sell the most amazing and the most sassiest products I've seen in a long time. The code is laurensaun20



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4-Fav Netflix series

Day 11:My Waxing experience

Things to do in the new year