Miss Sporty haul



A couple of months ago I entered one of Miss Sporty's competitions to win a few of their bits-and I won. I was very pleased with how the products arrived, and more importantly,the products themselves.

They sent me a foundation, a BB cream,an eyeshadow, a lipstick,a liquid lipstick, a blusher and two nail polishes.Firstly,the foundation was completely the wrong shade so I gave it to a friend which is why it's not featured in this post.

The BB cream that I received was Morning Baby in shade 001 nude radiance. I've tried wearing this on its own and I don't feel that it works quite as well as the Garnier one.But then again, Miss Sporty is a cheaper brand. The product is rather liquidy,but it works perfectly as a primer. 

The eyeshadow that I received was a studio mono eyeshadow in shade 108 romance.  The shade is rather light,but it works perfectly for when you're trying to put some eyeshadow on the top of your lids to make it blend properly and if you're going for a more natural look. I was highly pleased with this as it lasted a long time and was very easy to apply.

I also received the Insta Glow in Glowing Mauve. My first reaction was 'wow this is bright'. The Insta Glow collection is one that so many people have been talking about as it's so good! The blusher blended very well and it is just a perfect blusher. Would definitely recommend it.

Precious Shine in Orange Topaz was one of the lipsticks that I received and the colour is absolutely gorgeous! I had been looking for a shade like that for a long time. But did it actually stay on? No. No it didn't. I was very disappointed,but I suppose it's okay for if you have the time to keep reapplying.

Liquid lipstick in pink flush. This liquid lipstick matches the blusher perfectly! As it has the brush to apply it,it was so easy to apply. Especially when you're drawing the shape of your lips. And the product stays on for a good length of time. I will definitely be buying more liquid lipsticks!

Lastly, I received two nail polishes. One of them was just a top coat,which came in handy.But it pealed off,so I wouldn't buy it. The other was a vibrant red Lasting Colour gel shine in shade 540 I believe. It really does last aswel! And it dries easily.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 11:My Waxing experience

Day 4-Fav Netflix series

Things to do in the new year