My autumn make up look

It became Autumn like a month ago and I realised that I never actually told you what my look is. The days are getting colder and everyone's make up seems to be getting darker and it's actually great.

So first off I will start with my go-to nail polish. I don't have very long nails but I think that this colour works very well. It will go well with whatever length your nails are.
This nail polish is by the brand NYC in the shade Upper East Side (yes I know there's no labels on it, and I have no idea what happened to them). When on, the colour does change a little bit. It looks more grey. But it's a very beautiful nude shade, and I love grey shades. It dries very quickly too, which is really helpful. Especially if you're as clumsy as me. It also lasts a long time, and doesn't require a lot of coats.
Next is eyeshadow. Now I honestly have no idea where I bought this palette from, I just saw it in a random shop and had to buy it. I believe it was around £3 which is an absolute bargain.
My palette is a bit messy and it does bug me a bit. But I thought that it had some beautiful autumnal shades in it (apologies for the way it's laid out, I can't rotate it). I usually use 2 or 3 of these shades, 1 if I'm feeling lazy. They blend very well and last quite a long time. To make it stay on even longer I use an eyeshadow primer which you can get from your local drugstore. I believe that the brand is The Colour Experts and the name of it is Natural 2. It comes with an applicator (as all eye shadow palettes do) but I prefer to use a normal brush, that you can get in sets.
 
Lastly, there is lipstick. This one is by Revolution in the shade Reckless. I love this shade so much. It is like a deep red, which I think goes very well with autumnal make up. It doesn't last that long, but as it's such a cheap lipstick it doesn't matter. It applies very very well and if you're feeling lazy with your make up, you can just apply this lipstick and you will still look beautiful. I just love this lipstick and I love my whole autumnal make up look.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4-Fav Netflix series

Day 11:My Waxing experience

Things to do in the new year