Songs I'm loving

If you're like me then you will love music, and a lot of different genres of music. So I'm going to tell you about some songs that I'm loving right now and about the lyrics.

1) PVRIS- St Patrick. Now I love PVRIS, Lynn has such a beautiful voice and Alex and Brian are just immense.  Basically this song is about loving someone so much, you're mentally attached to them. Obsessed in a way.  You're blinded by what they really are because you love them so much. I think that it's such an accurate interpretation of what love is.

2)Little Mix-Love Me Like You. I listened to this song so much, it's embarrassing actually. All of their voices are so beautiful and it has an oldish vibe to it. It's definitely not like most music these days.

3)Nothing But Thieves-Wake Up Call. This song is rather catchy, and the riff is incredible. However, I am a bit biased because I love Nothing But Thieves. Just listen to it.

4)Drake-Hotline Bling. I'm guessing this song is about a break up, but you can feel Drake's pain. And you will most probably sing along like a soul singer to this song.

5)Robin Schulz-Sugar. I LOVE THIS SONG. It honestly puts me in such a good mood, and it has such a good summer vibe to it. Ok, I know it's not summer anymore but it reminds me of it.

Aaaand, I don't have any more without completely embarrassing myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4-Fav Netflix series

Day 11:My Waxing experience

Things to do in the new year