Day 1-October and November favs!

On the first day of advent, I give to you my October and November favourites.

Firstly, I would like to apologise for my lack of posting. I will be posting much more I promise! I  thought that I would combine my October and November favourites and post it. But there's one problem-there's not much. So here goes!
 
First of all I'll talk about the eyelashes. I've recently started using eyelashes and I've used some random pair from a little shop in my town (I have no idea what they're called) and they didn't last very long, so I picked up a pair from Primark and I think they were the intense ones. I would have included a picture of them but I threw away the packaging. But oh well, they are an amazing pair of lashes, they apply very well, the glue is huge and works well and they're beautiful. Not to mention the price (£1,that can go straight in my basket!). Would definitely recommend the Primark lashes. Then I went into Savers and saw the Tanya Burr-Date Night lashes. These are amazing! I personally prefer more natural looking lashes and lashes that aren't extremely thick. And these are thin, but not so thin that they're really fiddly and tricky to apply, they're absolutely gorgeous and you can easily where them without eyeliner. I find that some lashes look like you're wearing eyeliner or that you need to wear them with eyeliner to look good. I just love them!
 
Next is the Tanya Burr eyebrow bar. I was out looking  to buy a new eyebrow kit because I needed a new one and I found this. It was either £6.99 or £7.99 in Superdrug and I thought why not. The packaging is adorable and the names of the eyebrow colours are adorable. There's a highlighter, blondish colour, mid brown colour and dark brown colour. These mix very well when on your eyebrows so it's easy to find your colour. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with light eyebrows as it's more dark, but I'm sure you could make it work. Ever since I've started wearing this people have complimented my eyebrows and it's very uplifting if I say so myself.
 
The Miss Sporty foundation was a bit of a risky buy. I knew that Miss Sporty had some good reviews and I kind of had to buy this foundation. I believe it was £3.99 and it's the best £3.99 I've spent! It covers up so well, and it works as a concealer which is incredibly handy. It's not too watery and not too thick, it applies so well! Then I bought a pressed powder to go with it, and it's amazing too. It makes my foundation last so much longer, and it has a handy little sponge to go with it. I've now decided that I'm completely in love with Miss Sporty products and will be buying much more of their products in the future.
 
When I went Halloween shopping with my friend I found a Saffron lip liner/eye liner in a red shade. I decided that I needed one as I will be wearing much more red lipstick. I paid 99p for it(result) and when I tried it on once I got home I was amazed. Usually some cheap products aren't very good, but this one is great. It's not too soft that it breaks off and not to hard that it doesn't apply.(P.S I will be using this lip liner/ eye liner when doing one of my looks-or maybe more than one. Just hold tight!)
 
Last but not least is the Wild Fig scented candle. My mum went to The Range to buy a new canvas and came home with this candle for me. The colour of the jar is gorgeous, once the wax has ran out I will be using it to put things in. How handy aye! I took the little plastic lid off and smelt it, and was blown away. I personally don't know how to describe how it smells, but it's so beautiful. It's the sort of scent that you can use anytime of the year and it sticks around. I burnt this for around an hour and there's still so much of it. I deffo need to go and buy myself like 30 more of these. I love it! I'm pretty sure that you can buy Wild Fig scented candles almost anywhere.
 
That's all for todays blog, but I will be partaking in Blogmas where I will be blogging everyday. Some blogs will be Christmas themed and some just normal. But I look forward to sharing my ideas with all of you.
 
Also, what are your favourites for November?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4-Fav Netflix series

Day 11:My Waxing experience

Things to do in the new year