Day 9-Mini shopping trip!


I apologise for my terrible photography,whoops! Yesterday I went into town with a friend and picked up a few little bits! 

I picked up two I Love body lotions,which smell incredible!I got the scents Raspberry and Blackberry, and Strawberry and cream. I honestly love this brand so much and it makes your skin feel and smell beautiful! 

Blusher- I got MUA in shade candy floss and it's soo gorgeous!It doesn't make my cheeks look too pink but it looks pink enough.I have fallen in love with it! 

Lip lacquer-I got a revolution lip lacquer for £3 and I love it( once it's dried which can take a while).It stays on for quite a while and I will definitely go back and buy all of the other shades!

Rimmel lipstick-I for shade 30 in the Kate Moss range and I'm so happy with it.It suits my skin tone very well and it's a nice berry colour. I would definitely recommend! 

Notebook- I got a pack of two little pink NU notebooks which are amazing. The paper quality is surprisingly good and they have tear perforations which is handy!They easily fit into your handbag too! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4-Fav Netflix series

Day 11:My Waxing experience

Things to do in the new year