Day 7-Christmas24

In case you didn't know there's a channel that constantly shows Christmas movies. Don't get too excited.They're not very good. Now I love Christmas movies,don't get me wrong.But when every movie is basically the same storyline that's when my hatred begins.

I was sat watching movies all day with my Dad the other day and I noticed that every movie has the storyline of someone not liking Christmas,the other person does and then at the end the 'Scrooge' likes Christmas and then they fall in love. Sorry,spoiler alert! The thing is aswel,they don't seem like Christmas movies either.Just crappy romance movies,which is a complete bore! 

Like I don't care if they fall in love.Show me Santa and his elves and all that cool exciting stuff! Show me The Grinch,The Elf,all the good Christmas movies! 

What a complete disappointment! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4-Fav Netflix series

Day 11:My Waxing experience

Things to do in the new year