Things to do in the new year

There's only a couple more weeks until the new year begins,and you know exactly what everyone is going to be wanting to do-make a difference in their life. So I thought that I would give a few ideas as to what to do.

Get a diary. Note down all your friends and families birthdays,any important dates,days out,everything! It will keep your week much more organised and you won't forget anything (hopefully).

Write a journal. You don't have to do tia everyday,but it's handy for the days where you're feeling a bit down.If you write down everything, or even when you're happy it will be an easy reminder. It will be a great way to remind yourself of how far you have come throughout the year.

Write down your favourite quotes.Buy a pretty notebook and write down any quotes you find that you just love. I always find that when I'm sad if I look at quotes I like it will calm me down.

Read a book. Reading books broadens your mind and it's surprisingly relaxing. Buy a new book every month or so and just read it. You might surprise yourself.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4-Fav Netflix series

Day 11:My Waxing experience