Day 3:My favourite 'Christmas' food

On the third day of Advent I give to you my favourite food at Christmas. Most of these you can eat all year around but if I don't have these at Christmas it doesn't seem right. 

1-Ferrero Rocher! These nutty,chocolatey treats are what Christmas is all about. They're just delicious! Every Christmas for as long as I can remember my Mum has always bought these. And we're never allowed to eat many of them until Christmas day,when we sit down and watch a movie in the evening whilst eating them. I know that I will most probably carry on this little tradition when I'm older and have a family of my own. It's always exciting when you try and sneak a piece of food that you're not actually allowed. I personally love these a lot and will not eat any until Christmas season. Obviously,if you have a nut allergy then don't go buying or eating any! 

2-Celebrations,Roses or Heroes! I don't think that you can actually buy these any other time of the year,I may be wrong. But I know that at Christmas they bring out the tubs of them. It's always Christmassy when you're sat with a tub of them watching Elf or something along the lines of that. And the anger you feel when someone eats all the Maltesers chocolates (or your favourite one).

3- Chocolate tree decorations! Every year my Mum bought little chocolate tree decorations and I've always been in charge of placing them. They do little character ones and normal Cadbury ones. For the 12 days of Christmas I was always allowed 1 as well as my chocolate from my Advent Calendar. It was always after dinner too. 

4-After Eights! These are gorgeous mint chocolate thins and I was never actually allowed to officially eat these until I was like 13. But if I creeped around my mum long enough she would eventually give me one.

5- Pringles! Obviously they sell Pringles all year round and I eat them sometimes throughout the year. But I love it at Christmas when there's a couple of tubes of Pringles and I can just pig out. When I was younger I used to wait until there was none left then use the tube as a little robot arm. I don't know-I was a weird child! 

These are my top 5 Christmassy treats and a couple of my families traditions. Just to make this blog extra Christmassy. What are your favourite Christmassy foods?






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4-Fav Netflix series

Day 11:My Waxing experience

Things to do in the new year